The New Normal
We are taking the following steps to be in compliance with the COVID-19 Industry Guidance for Wineries and to ensure your experience is both safe and welcoming. Please be respectful of the new guidelines allowing us to be open and bear with us as we adjust to the new normal together.
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FOR ALL VISITS, including pick-ups. This ensures that we regulate capacity in accordance with safe social distancing and also ensures we can give everyone a quality experience.
- If anyone in your party has been exposed to COVID-19 recently or is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (including fever, cough or shortness of breath) please call to reschedule.
- Face coverings are to be worn indoors by all persons, except when seated at your reserved table.
- Social distancing will be in practice. Please maintain at least 6 feet distance from guests that are not in your party. Groups of more than 6 will be considered a private event.
- All tastings will be conducted at assigned tables.
- Before and during your visit, we will be washing and sanitizing our hands frequently.
- No shows or cancellations within 24 hours will be charged the $20 per person fee for the appointment time.
- Late arrivals may not receive full tasting. More than 15 minutes late will be considered a no-show.
- Please be mindful of the clock and allow for time to make your purchase so that we can perform a thorough cleaning protocol between reservation times. Tastings will last about an hour. (During October, by the glass /altar visits may be scheduled without the standard tasting flight.)
- Reservations are by phone only 805-423-2190